Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Abit of Girly-ness

This is just a little short post.. I was planning to publish my post on romantic style but I am not yet finished! So I thought I would post up a picture that I found, and loved.

I believe there is always a way to put a feminine, girly twist on an outfit or an item of clothing. Could be your accessories, colour choice, makeup or shoes. Keeping well looked after nails  is something that I think is so important- even just moisturised hands, filed and nail protectant covered nails can help achieve a flawless finish. I know I notice people's nails, think about it- you shake hands, use a pen, hand over money. Our hands do so much, they are really in the limelight, five minutes of effort can take jagged, half-chipped nails to glossy or coloured perfection.

I love the playfullness of the nails below, and I can imagine them teamed easily with a floaty, romantic dress as well as a tour shirt and jeans type combo....

Girly, Unique, Fun!

Add a cocktail ring or a decorative bangle and you are set for an amazing outfit.
You don't have to be perfect but I love it when I see girls who have made the extra effort to look alittle put together and classy.

Abit of girly-ness can never go wrong,

K, Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment