Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Inspire Me Monday


Here is what is inspiring the start to my week! Sometimes you just need a little inspiration...

Inspire my Christmas!
I am working all across this Christmas, so I invested in a themed
scrub shirt to boost those of the patients... Check out Hunter Scrubs
 
 
Shoespiration
What I would love to have on my feet!
Amazing embellished flats From Marc by Marc Jacobs
 
Arabian Safari Inspiration...
Excited to go to Dubai next year, seeking inspiration from Sex & the City -2
Specifically flowing dresses and amazing harem pants (love Samantha's goldones below!)...

 


Summer makes things Brighter...
Love having more daylight hours, warm/musky evenings
 
 
 
What I am watching...
I am making good use of my box set and re-watching Friends
It is such a funny, endearing show, with characters to fall in love with
(Chandler Bing I am looking at you!)
 
 
What are you using as inspiration this week? More posts up soon!
Kooklah Xx
 



5 comments:

  1. Nice post. I must say!! Last night i was searching some unique flats for my own use. I've visited many of websites but your collection is mind blowing. Thanks for the post..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou both! I am glad that you like the collection of posts I have... I am really considering getting a pair of these flats..

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy Dubai this year - Happy New Year!

    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your blog! Who knows, down the track maybe we can collaborate? xo

      Delete
  3. Thankyou both! I am glad that you like the collection of posts I have... I am really considering getting a pair of these flats..
    Amanda - Happy New Year to you too, thankyou, I am very much looking forward to Dubai! I am going to look at your blog now.
    Kooklah Xx

    ReplyDelete