Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Style ME Inspired


Five shots that have captured my eye or are inspiring my sense of style this week!


This is nothing new! I love glitter & sparkle*
Most of my makeup has illuminiser or glitter involved.
It picks me up and makes me feel wonderful- makeup, accessories or clothes
A manicure with a twist! Glitter tips...
I completed this above look myself as a trial for my best friends wedding..
for the day I not only had done my own but another bridesmaid and the BRIDE as well
(felt a touch of pressure to have that perfect). The result was amazing, it just added another detail and complemented our dresses and accessories so well. Plus looked amazing with the flowers. We recieved so many compliments!
(Watch this blog for a tutorial on these soon!)
Loving maxi dresses again this summer! This is a trend that I think is fast becoming a staple.
This is a wishlist dress... created by Dorothy Perkins

Love a good ballet flat! This is Bequeen by I Love Billy.
 Find them locally in the Hunter Valley at Morpeth Emporium, for their facebook page click here.

Loving curls and waves.... especially really tight curl at the end of the hair
with some texture throughout the body of the hair




 

What is inspiring your look this week? I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with more blogging posts to come! Would love to here from you so leave me a comment, send me an email (kooklahstyle@gmail.com), follow me on Pinterest (click this link for my account --> Kooklah/FortheStyleSeekingGirl on Pinterest), follow me on instagram @saregiak or twitter (@SarahGiak or @styleseekgirl)...

No comments:

Post a Comment