Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

A chat with my readers..



Hello to anyone reading this post - regulars, readers who occasionally skim this blog and anyone who has just stumbled across it. I love writing and creating my blog posts.

The reason for this post? An apology, I have been out of action lately. I went on a wonderful and intense holiday throughout four major cities in North America (Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Las Vegas and New York City) with Contiki on the Best of Usa tour.
Following this due to some personal events that took place I needed some time out. To regather my thoughts and take some time out for myself. I am still working on that but tonight was the first night I have thought, 'hey, let's write a post'. So here we are. Basically sorry for the abrupt hiatus, but THANKYOU to everyone who kept reading, was very pleased to see the stats when I logged back in.

You guys are amazing! So here is what is coming, what you can expect in the weeks to come from For The Style Seeking Girl :

* Hairstyle review posts
* More Inspire Me Monday and Hint of Glamour posts
* A guest post from me (Kooklah) for another blogger
* A series of posts on women whom I know, and find strong, motivated, creative and stylish in their own way - especially in their respective careers or job positions.
* Some posts inspired and about my trip to the beautiful USA

So please be patient, so many good things on the way!

To finish, I will leave you with a style quote. To 'like' this blog on facebook click here

Your style is influenced by the person you are, what you believe, think or feel. Embrace that and enjoy it. Let your sparkle out... Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment