Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist...


I am often looking in stores, online or at things other people are wearing thinking something like - 'I want that' or 'I'd love that' ... on my various Pinterest boards I collect shots of pictures of many items and have a wishlist board too. This spurred on the idea of regular posts of a wishlist nature. So here is is, the first For the Style Seeking Girl Wednesday Wishlist post! Enjoy....


A Dream Closet...

 The gorgeous Jennifer Hudson showed Ellen late last year her dream closet. One of my best friends recently showed me the video and I fell in love! I had been talking to my friend about how I have always wanted my wardrobe to be a ROOM. Jennifer created hers to look like a boutique so she would feel like she was shopping everyday. It is pure luxury, with lounges, a chandelier, huge mirrors and purple/white theme with carpet floors. Absolutley amazing, for the interview clip - click here
 
 
 

A Maxi Dress from BooHoo

 Boo Hoo is one of my favourite online stores. Their clothes are so stylish and beautiful. I own quite a few things purchased from this site. In particular I have had my eye on their maxi dresses, I love a good maxi dress and the one called Felicity is fabulous... I would love to have this for my trip to Europe. I think it would be such a lovely item to have and could be so easily dressed up with wedges, accessories and a jacket aswell as easily worn with gladiator sandals. The Felicity Maxi only has limited sizes are available but there are many more beautiful options!
 
 

An Infinity Bracelet

I have been looking for an infinity bracelet that is stylish and not tacky. Through the power of instagram I have found an online boutique called Open Closet ... They have some amazing accessories (plus clothing and shoes). The infinity bracelet is sleek and beautiful! I want, I want!
 

Amazing Eyeliner

I love using liquid eyeliner to create winged eyes (anyone who reads this blog can attest to that!)
My favourite make up brand Australis Cosmetics have come up with a fantastic eyeliner to enhance your ability to apply eyeliner without making mistakes. It fits comfortably in your hand, is long lasting with intense cover. I really cannot wait to get some and try it out! Check out - The Curve
 
 
 
Do you have wishlist items? What do you think of these? I'd love to hear from anyone who owns or has tried out these products .... I am very very keen to try them! Venture over to Facebook and check out our page - For the Style Seeking Girl or follow me on instagram @saregiak
 
Sarah/Kooklah Xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment