Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

People's Choice for March Style Dare


Last night I posted the final wrap up for Fox in Flats' March style dare (read my introduction to the madness here), for another month I had styled an outfit or look by taking inspiration from the allocated prompt and posting to various facebook/instagram/twitter feeds. The community feel of following and looking at all the shots posted each day (using #foxinflatsstyledare) is fantastic and I am eagerly playing along again for April!

This month I decided to allocate a 'People's Choice' for each week, to determine this I have chosen which one of my shots got the most likes/comments over the others ... see the chosen ones below! I have also included my favourite for each week...

Week One:

People's Choice: Day Four - French

 
For the Style Seeking Girl's Choice: Day One - Grr!
I found these two shots fun to do, but there was something so fun about Day One ... maybe the anticipation of the styledare days ahead? If you haven't, read March's Week One Wrap Up

Week Two:

People's Choice: Day Eleven - Pointy

For the Style Seeking Girl's Choice: Day Fourteen - Madonna
I love the clutch and teamed it perfectly with my metallic manicure but looking at a photo of Madonna (my choice of photo) and recreating the look was so much fun and a styling obsessive's dream! I am planning on doing some recreation looks and then posts later this month due to this dare. Sneak a look at March's Week Two Wrap Up

Week Three:

People's Choice: Day Twenty - Got the Blues

For the Style Seeking Girl's Choice: Day Twenty Two - Braid
This was a hard choice. I think Day Twenty was my favourite overall but I had to include the braid day because I had been attempting to complete this hairstyle for awhile and finally completed it! So happy! Day Twenty was a happy day for me - my Mum's birthday and the sun was shining, my shirt holds New York memories and I could finally wear a topknot again (after chopping my hair off)! For more pics and a wrap up see my post on March Week Three

Week Four:

People's Choice and For the Style Seeking Girl's Choice: Day Twenty Five - Silver

I love this look and so did majority of everyone else! Paired with fresh makeup including made up but not heavy eyes and pale red lips I felt beautiful, confident and stylish. Plus just have to pair with a jacket for overseas and then I am all set to go! I also just love how the matte (top) and shiny (necklace) silver pieces work together ... Don't forget to look at March's Week Four Wrap Up ...

Are you joining in the fun for April? Make sure to share to instagram or let me know where to view your shots - it is so much fun to be part of a stylish and unique community which supports and motivates each other to be confident and step outside the box! You don't need to buy anything, the idea is to 'shop within your wardrobe' ... don't forget to use hashtag: #foxinflatsstyledare

Once again, here is the list of April prompts:



See Fox in Flats on facebook ...
Don't forget to give us some love on facebook too - For the Stye Seeking Girl Facebook page

Every day seems to sparkle a little bit more with a style dare to fulfil...
Sarah/Kooklah Xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment