Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hint of Glamour- #1

Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything with a hint of glamour. Could be some embellishment, perfectly styled hair, amazing accessories or a take notice outfit.

I was looking through pictures of my favourite outfits for the year so far, and I came across this pic of Australian actress Kate Ritchie, wearing this gorgeous navy-sequined floor length gown from Steven Khalil. This dress showcases absolute glamour whilst highlighting curves and the power of some sparkle!

Would love to hear your thoughts, do you like the dress? I think it is stunning, a breathtaking piece. Perfectly paired with sparkly but understated accessories (see the dulled-embellished clutch and the silver accessories) and simple yet feminine makeup and hair. The dress is able to 'speak' for itself.

Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment