Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Inspire me Monday



Inspire me Monday, because sometimes you need something to make Monday not so blue. Five things that have grabbed my interest and are sparking the start of my week....

(This is a 'co-post' with my personal blog- Kooklah Check it out!!)


Get Lost in the Music- Trial Kennedy, the Final Tour
(One of my favourite indie bands on the Australian Scene, saying goodbye at one last show)



Hairspiration- Braided Topknots
(Such a cute, fun and original take on one of my favourite hairstyle the topknot.
Check out my post on topknots: The Carrie Bradshaw Bun)




Wanderlust- New York City Calling
(Have a trip booked for September in New York City is one of the destinations!
So excited, cannot wait to explore the city I've been dreaming of all these years. Getting butterflies everytime it's mentioned! See this post on NYC as my money saving inspiration)




Look at ME Legs- Embellished Stockings
(A trend full of style, individuality and Sparkle... Click here for more)






Guilty Pleasure Read- Sugar and Spice
(Third novel in the L.A Candy Series by Lauren Conrad)


What is your favourite OR what is giving you inspiration at the start of the week? Check out my personal blog Kooklah, or look me up and follow me on Pinterest. Hope your week started well!


Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment