Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Inspire Me Monday...

 



The weather is pretty miserable here. After many hot days (summer here in Aus), you'd think it would be a relief! Mondayitis definitely tried to set in this morning, so here are some pictures of pretty things that have me inspired in for the start of this week!


Shorts Shorts Shorts
 
I haven't always been a huge high-waisted shorts fan. At 5"2 I often find the cut to be less than flattering. Enter ASOS, I am quite the seasoned online shopper but had used this site - many of my friends had so I decided to give try it. I found the site easy to navigate, service sensational (package arrived in 3 days) and the clothes a brilliant fit! I chose the ASOS shorts with ruched waistband. They add a dressy feeling even when paired with a singlet and sandals, my legs look great and are very comfortable! I have added them as a staple to my current summer wardrobe!
 

Image 1 of ASOS Shorts With Ruched Waistband
 
 
Inspire me to Wander...
 
A few months ago I recieved an email from up and coming Australian accessory company called KUSHLA. They wanted to know if I would write about their products if they sent out some information. This month I recieved a package - my first piece of physical mail for this blog- so exciting!! In it was a product and some information. As soon as I opened the box, I was both nostalgic and inspired, the accessory I was sent reminded me of my recent overseas trip and made me want to git the road again (to see more of their collection click here)... Review post will be up soon!
 
 
 
Shoespiration
 
Shoes should be amazing, pretty or tell a story! I am loving the site Shoes in Style - they currently have a great deal free shipping until 21st January, 25% off due to the New Year and if you sign up you recieve a $10 voucher. Amazing! My pick are these beautiful black, suede wedges Sarah Black Suede by Diavolina ... I think I will be buying these! They are perfect for a night out dancing, casual drinks, lazy sunday brunch and definite first-date material!
 
 
 
 
Hairspiration
 
I recently cut my mid arm length hair (when curled), I about five - six inches cut off. I love it. It is a nice change to have right now, I had to say goodbye to my much beloved topknot but have been experimenting with hairstyles. I still have lightened/ombre ends and it looks fresher and brand new! This picture below was what originally inspired the idea... (see my Pinterest account for more!)
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Make up, make me Smile!
 
Current makeup fave? Blushed cheeks. I have swapped the bronzer for blush in the last few weeks, and am loving the rose tinged glow. Paired with a smile, made up brows and a small slick of mascara it provides effortless style so well. Fantastic for summer and a busy lifestyle! (see my Pinterest account for more fashion/beauty/styling/wedding/creating pics and tips!)
 
 
What is the inspiration behind your looks this week? What are you lusting after? Would love to hear from you (comment below or send me an email at kooklahstyle@gmail.com). Keep tuned for an exciting and amazing giveaway coming soon!
 
Kooklah Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment